Canva has been one of the fastest-growing graphic design tools in the freelancing industry.
But learning Canva is only the first step. You need to be able to grasp the fundamentals of graphic design and branding for you to be able to create engaging content for your clients.
This course comes in 4 parts that can be completed in 5 weeks.
Week 1: Introduction to Canva
Canva makes it easy for you to come up with a variety of graphics, including mindmaps, flyers, quotes, infographics, posters, and printouts, as well as edit your photos. During this lesson, we’ll walk you through the basics so you can fully understand how this platform works, no matter what your marketing needs are.
Week 2-3: Using Canva for Graphic Design
Using Canva, you do not even have to be a graphic designer to make some amazing stuff. There once was a time where you’d have to shell out big bucks for someone to make the same graphics. You would have to learn how to do it yourself if you don’t want to hire someone.
Week 4: Branding Blueprint (BONUS)
In this course, you will receive real strategies for branding developed just for you and your business needs, together with practical tips on building a powerful brand that will bring you to return customers.
Week 5: Personal Branding Blueprint (BONUS)
It can be an overwhelming task to create or update a personal brand. There are so many things to consider and a lot of work required for it to be effective. The Personal Branding Blueprint has everything you’ll need to know to build and market your brand successfully. Through this eBook, you’ll receive an overview of how to create a brand that speaks to your dream life.
Passing Grade: 80%
Maximum Re-Takes: 3
Mode of Instruction: English
Week 1: Introduction to Canva
With Canva, it allows you to create a whole range of graphics such as graphs, mindmaps, flyers, quotes, infographics, prints and even edit your photos plus a whole heap more. Within this training, we're going over the basics so you can understand the foundations of using this platform for your marketing and business needs.
Week 2: Using Canva for Graphic Design Part 1
Save a lot of money using this... Brand New Over-The-Shoulder Video Series On How To Create & Brand Your Business Using Canva. The great thing about Canva is, you don’t need to be a graphic designer to churn out some fantastic pieces of work. There once was a time where you’d have to shell out big bucks for someone to make the same graphics. If you didn’t want to do that, then you’d have to learn how to do it yourself. This was more than just costly, it was time-consuming as well. Graphic editing programs are expensive, and so are the computers needed to run them.
- Overview of Canva as a Graphic Design Tool
- Output to Business Cards
- Output to Posters
- Output to Flyer
- Output to Postcards
- Output to Invitations
- Canva for Work Trial
- Canva for Work Resize
- Canva for Work – Brand Kit
- Canva For Work – Animation
- Canva For Work Images Accesss
- Canva For Work – Folders and Storage
- Canva For Work – Transparent Background
- Canva For Work – Special Fonts
- Live Example – Pinterest Pin
- Live Example – Business Card
- Live Example – Facebook Event Cover
- Live Example – Instagram Post
- Live Example – YouTube Thumbnail
- Conclusion on Using Canva
- Quick-fire Quiz on Fundamentals in Using Canva for Graphic Design
Week 3: Using Canva for Graphic Design Part 2
Canva Turns Anyone Into A Professional Graphic Artist. That’s a bold statement, and Canva can back it up. Anyone who is reading this right now can make stunning graphics with just a few clicks of the mouse. You can even sell your services on freelance sites that charge by the hour or for every gig. Using Canva could turn into a lucrative side gig or even a full-time income for those who are willing to put effort into learning. Regardless of the reason behind your desire to know this graphic design site, the need to learn it inside and out still exists.
- Mobile Application
- Profile and Settings
- Brand Kit Upgrade
- Inviting Team Members
- Template Designs
- Designing from Scratch
- Sharing Content
- Editing Designs – Elements
- Element Menu and Text Elements
- Upload Your Content
- Editing Designs – Other Content
- Content Output – Download
- Content Output – Presentations
- Output Direct to Social Media
- Output Direct to PowerPoint
- Output Direct To Website
- Quick-fire Quiz on Creating Brand With Canva
Week 4: Bonus Course on Branding - Branding Blueprint
Discover Branding Blueprint Conversions that will show you how to create attention for your brand starting today. This video course is designed to equip you with powerful branding strategies devised for your business needs filled with tactical tips that will help you build an awesome brand that will surely get the attention of loyal customers.
Week 5: Bonus Course on Branding - The Personal Branding Blueprint
This is a Step-by-Step video course to Building Your Personal Brand. Become More Influential and Win More Clients. Creating, or updating, a personal brand can seem like an overwhelming task. There are so many elements that need to be considered and a lot of thought required for it to be successful. The Personal Branding Blueprint is the one-stop shop for everything you will need to know to own a successful personal brand. This eBook takes you on a journey through the branding process, asking you questions about your dream life in order to make your brand fit it.
- Sample on Branding
- The Low Down – Why Personal Branding Matters
- The Top 5 Benefits to Building Your Personal Branding Strategy
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Made When Building a Personal Branding Strategy
- The Top 6 Things to Consider When Choosing the Target Audience for Your Personal Branding
- The 3 Most Important Things to Define in Your Personal Branding
- The 3 Things You Need to Check to Make Sure Your Personal Branding is Reaching Your Target Audience
- Four Easy Ways to Carry Your Brand Into Your Everyday Life and Build Your Authenticity
- Top 3 Simple Things to Incorporate Into Your Personal Branding
- Signs That Your Personal Branding is not Working for You and How to Test it
- The 5 Secrets to Using Social Media for Your Brand
- The Branding Power
- Quick-fire Quiz on Bonus Course on Branding – The Personal Branding Blueprint