Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is definitely one of the most in-demand skills of the century.
Why? Businesses would rather have organic traffic rather than pay for it. This is why they invest in SEO specialists to make them more “searchable”, especially on Google and top search index sites.
This course comes in 4 parts which can be completed in 5 weeks.
Week 1: Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
It takes a lot of effort and research to join the top of the SERPs, and it can be a challenge to stay there. But how do you know if your efforts are working? It is impossible to track the status of rankings when you are targeting dozens, even hundreds of keywords or more. Here’s a quick introduction to on-page SEO, off-page SEO, content marketing, and methods for measuring the success of an SEO initiative. This should prepare you in understanding more of the technical lessons for the next weeks.
Week 2: On-Page SEO Blueprint
Many companies overlook one crucial aspect of search engine optimization, which is on-page search engine optimization. Essentially, that term indicates that your site should tell the search engines what it’s all about. Many companies forget this important part of getting traffic from Google and aren’t even aware that they are doing it at all. Our focus in this lesson is on on-page SEO and a brief overview of a few WordPress plugins that assist in SEO strategy implementation.
Week 3-4: Understanding WordPress & Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals
Nowadays nearly anyone can install WordPress and create a free website in no time. However, it is important to learn the basics and advanced SEO to make your website rank higher on search engines like Google and Bing. Within this course, you’ll gain access to a number of videos that will help you boost your site’s ranking for big traffic. This is a crash course to understand the WordPress dashboard and how to execute your SEO strategy on WordPress
Week 5: Advanced SEO Strategy: Split Testing
There’s no such thing as a guaranteed top spot in the search results for any given keyword, so you should run a mile: they are just blowing smoke. Although there are a lot of advanced SEO techniques out there, we will concentrate on Split Testing. We will reveal here a practical and actionable guide on how to execute this SEO strategy.
Passing Grade: 80%
Maximum Re-Takes: 3
Mode of Instruction: English
Week 1: Introduction to SEO
SEO is a complex topic that requires a lot of research and work. Not only do you have to work hard to get to the top of the SERPs, but you have to work hard to stay there, as well. But how do you know if your efforts are really working? If you’re targeting dozens, even hundreds of keywords or more, how can you possibly keep up with whether or not your rankings are going up, staying the same, or even slipping?
- An Introduction to SEO
- SEO-What it Used to Mean
- What SEO Means
- How to Conquer On-Page SEO
- How to Handle Off-Page SEO
- Why Content Marketing is the New Key to Good SEO
- Using SEO Companies
- How to Measure the Success of an SEO
- Real-Time SEO and the Future of SEO
- Your Action Plan and Conclusions
- Quick-fire Quiz on SEO Ranking Research Tools
Week 2: On Page SEO Blueprint
Discover How to Get Better Search Engine Rankings By Making Your WordPress Website More SEO Friendly... Starting Today. This has been working for the last decade. There's no theory here! Whether you are trying to rank for a specific term in Google or other search engines, most businesses forget one crucial thing, which is on-page search engine optimization. That technical term simply means that you help the search engines know what your site is all about. The reality is that most businesses forget this crucial piece of the puzzle and simply don’t know why they’re not getting traffic from Google.
Week 3: Understanding WordPress & SEO Fundamentals Part 1
Having a WordPress site is one thing, as these days nearly anyone can install and get a free website up-and-running in no time using WordPress. But what makes one website standout from another is how it can get ranked in search engines such as Google or Bing. To do this you need to know basic and advanced SEO, which stands for "search engine optimizations." Within this video training course, you're going to get a tone of videos that will uncover everything you need to know to get your website ranked higher to bring in loads of free traffic.
- Installing WordPress: Domain
- Installing WordPress: Updating Your Name Servers
- Installing WordPress: Add On Domain
- Installing WordPress Using Fantastic
- Installing WordPress Using SimpleScripts
- Customizing WordPress: Themes
- Customizing WordPress: Plug-ins
- Customizing WordPress: Editor
- Customizing WordPress: Widgets
- Customizing WordPress: Menus
- Configuring WordPress: Tags
- Configuring WordPress: Categories
- Configuring WordPress: Settings – General
- Configuring WordPress: Settings – Writing
- Configuring WordPress: Settings – Reading
- Configuring WordPress: Settings – Discussion
- Quick-fire Quiz on Installing SEO on WordPress Part 1
Week 4: Understanding WordPress & SEO Fundamentals Part 2
This is a continuation of last week's WordPress and SEO Fundamentals course.
- Configuring WordPress: Settings – Media
- Configuring WordPress: Settings – Privacy
- Configuring WordPress: Settings – Permalinks
- Updating WordPress
- Backing Up WordPress: Overview
- Backing Up WordPress: Tools
- Using WordPress – Posts
- Using WordPress – Media
- Using WordPress – Links
- Using WordPress – Pages
- Using WordPress – Comments
- Using WordPress – Users
- Using WordPress – Tools
- WordPress Extra – Google Apps
- WordPress Extras – Social Media Share
- WordPress Extras – Social Media Syndication
- WordPress Extras – Autoresponder Integration
- Quick-fire Quiz on Installing SEO on WordPress Part 2
Week 5: Advanced SEO Strategy: Split Testing
Split Testing in SEO for Data-Driven Success. No stones are left unturned when you get your hands on this now. You will become a complete expert on this, and you’ll get everything you need inside to do the same. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is never a completely sure thing. If a company claims that it can guarantee to get you to the top spot in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) for any given keyword, you should run a mile: they’re blowing smoke. While This Is True However, What Is Also True Is That Some Methods Are More Successful Than Others. And some are more of a ‘sure thing’ than others.
- Introduction to Split Testing
- What is Split Testing
- Why We Need Split Testing Now More Than Ever – The Powerful Benefits of This Strategy
- Why Split Testing Works and When It Doesn’t – Understanding Statistical Significance
- Using Split Testing for SEO Success – The Practical Guide
- The Technical Bit – Using Redirects
- Tools and Best Practices
- What to Test?
- Advance Strategies
- SEO – What We Know and What Split Testing Has Shown Us
- Related Strategies and Conclusions
- Quick-fire Quiz on SEO Split Testing